Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The results I have been waiting for....

So, in just this 4 week period (6/22-7/20), I lost 7 inches, 5 pounds, and 0.7% body fat. My mile improved from 10 min, 8 sec. to 9 min, 29 sec. And I was able to do 15 push-ups on my toes as compared to 4 push-ups on my toes.

Since I first joined Boot Camp on 5/8 (so a total of 10 weeks), I have lost 13.25 inches, 7 pounds, and 2.6% body fat. My mile improved by 3 min, 9 sec. At the beginning of this Boot Camp, I was not able to do any push-ups on my toes.

I am very proud of my strides. Hope I can keep it up until the next session in September!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! It takes so much willpower, especially after work and in the heat and humidity. Just do not overdo it. Now you deserve that vacation!

    ReplyDelete