Monday, April 13, 2009

What you have been missing...

So, I haven't blogged in a while, so here goes.

Clare's 2nd birthday party was a huge success. She had all her family and friends from school there. We had it at the neighborhood park and the weather was perfect!







We just got back from a great visit in Colfax, LA with my family. Clare had a blast dyeing eggs, hunting eggs, and playing with all of her cousins. The weathear was nice on Saturday and it turned out to be a great day for a fish fry at my aunt's house.




2 comments:

  1. It's a southern thing! We had a fish fry/shrimp boil on Saturday, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare is so cute. I think she has a twin here in Monroe,LA. She is always out at the ballgames that we go to (our local univeristy). I will have to catch a picture of her to show you. Her name is Ruby Jean. She is one of my good friend's little girl. THanks for following my blog. Melanie

    ReplyDelete